Implement FM Initiatives with Strategic Advisor
You can move your initiatives forward with our help, whether it's productivity improvements, cost savings or business case approvals.
Making strategic plans or implementing your initiatives or workplace strategy usually takes a back seat to the day-to-day requirements and pressures of supporting your organization's occupancy needs.
Using a Consultant is a well accepted business practice, even within your organization, so you should also take advantage of external resources that can help you be more successful.
With real practical experience in FM and a network of other specialists, we can help you deliver or help your team succeed. We don't just give advice; we get it done for you.
Why Strategic Advisor?
- We bring over 20 years experience on all sides of the industry, as FM practitioners in-house, with a large FM outsourcer and as a supplier.
- We focus on your initiative, isolated from the day-to-day drag on your time. Active in the industry, we see a very broad range of solutions and approaches you may not be exposed to, and can bring them forward to support your initiative.
- As a high profile thought leader in the industry and as an external 3rd party, the initiatives we work on for you will gain better acceptance and more weight within your organization.
Why use a Consultant?
- Other organizations have completed initiatives or had business cases approved with our help that they couldn't complete themselves. Why? because their resources are stretched thin or didn't have the necessary background
- Our customers are knowledgeable and skilled FM's - our role is to help you implement your initiatives and support your strategic and leadership planning.
- Other departments in your company, including your executives, use consultants for the same reason.
- Engaging a Consultant is easy. Especially compared to hiring staff or procuring FM services.
Get Strategic Advisor Involved
Based in Canada, we support Facility Managers Internationally. We can travel to your offices as needed and support you remotely using the latest technology.
Using us as a consultant is easy and low-risk. The graphic below outlines the typical steps and can be done on very short notice or in conjunction with your required procurement processes.
In any case, we're always happy to discuss the FM industry, issues, needs and even our fit with your requirments. If we can't directly help, we can probably guide you to the right resource.